Fraud over the internet is actively attempted, as in every other field. At this point, we would like you to know that, as Sipay Elektronik Para ve Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş. (Sipay Electronic Cash and Payment Services Inc.), we have taken the necessary measures to ensure your security, by benefitting from all the opportunities offered by the technology in order to minimize such risks. As Sipay Elektronik Para ve Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş., investing in the field of security is our priority, in parallel with the technological developments and rise of threats.
And you, as conscious individuals using the internet, can gain a more secure shopping experience by paying attention to the following points.
- Use the https://www.sipay.com.tr address to perform your electronic fund transfer transactions.
- The green padlock that appears on the address bar of the web browser indicates that you are connected to Sipay Elektronik Para ve Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş.’s website and you can use it securely.
- Do not trust the links given on other websites or e-mails. Do not use such links to access the website.
- When you want to access your account through our website, a one-time SMS password is sent to your phone. If you have a disruption/problem in receiving the one-time password to your mobile phone as an SMS message, please contact our call center via +90 212 706 11 12 immediately or fill in the contact form on our website.
- Your account number, user data and password are a group information that belongs to you. Sipay Elektronik Para ve Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş. shall not be responsible for any losses and damages that may arise from the use of your password by third parties. Your rights and responsibilities as a user are laid down in the framework contract you have signed with our company.
- In order to avoid any fraud attempts, do not share your account password with anybody, including the company personnel. In case of any suspicion of fraud, you must inform us by calling our call center at +90 212 706 11 12.
- We recommend that you do not carry your account details with you in writing/in print. If required, keeping the mentioned details in writing/in print at a place inaccessible to anyone will avoid account thefts.
- Pay attention to the presence of people watching your keyboard or screen as you sign in.
- Sipay Elektronik Para ve Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş. never sends e-mails to its users, requesting their passwords, pass codes, account details and user names. Mark such e-mails as spam.
- You can track your transaction and balance data on https://www.sipay.com.tr address.
- The receipts for the transactions you have performed are sent to your e-mail address or contact address registered at our system, upon request.
- If the phone you use for receiving the SMS password goes out of your possessing due to being lost, stolen, or seized, calling our call center at +90 212 706 11 12 and reporting the situation will allow you to prevent any potential damages.
- You can convey your complaints to those concerned, with regard to the disruptions you have experienced while getting services, by calling our call center at +90 212 706 11 12 or through the “Opinions / Suggestions” section on the following website: http://www.sipay.com.tr/
- You can access to the information, deductions, announcements and warnings about the offered services on the https://www.sipay.com.tr/ website or request information by calling our call center at +90 212 706 11 12.
- Please disregard any information you receive through any channels other than our website https://www.sipay.com.tr/ or our call center +90 212 706 11 12 .